Wondering Aloud

- I was looking up a number in the phone book yesterday when I passed into the "P" listings and noticed that this was an actual entry, I shit you not: "Police, dial 911". I was indignant that they would presume to waste space in the phone book like that, until I realized that the majority of the people that use a phone book are the same low-grade sacks of dumb monkey shit that have to be reminded that coffee's hot, nails are harmful if swallowed, and curling irons are for external use only.

- My boy Shawn's Wii number is 8918 7609 5918 4642. Prepare for your puny face to be pwned... Shawn is FTW.

- I realized for the first time today that "palindrome" is not spelled the same way backward.

- A recent, inadvertent experiment (don't ask, it's a long story) yielded these fantastic results: non-dairy creamer is flammable. For me, a pyro from way back, finding this out was like being Conan, and crushing my enemies and hearing the lamentation of their women.

- I highly recommend that all of you download the free 20-track Indie/Alt. sampler from iTunes. I got the link by having the "Free on iTunes" Facebook app installed. Here's the link to the app: http://apps.facebook.com/freeonitunes/

- I also suggest that if you like serious horror movie discussion, as well as a bunch of good-natured nonsense, that you check out HorrorDemons.com's Forums. I used to moderate the forums that the new site is replacing, I See Dead.

- I've always said being a dog would kick ass, and not just because of the sweet inter-species erotica...

0 comments:

Post a Comment