The best part about Arnold? His memorable quotes. Here's a few of my favorites (part two will come later):
"Crom... grant me one request: grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to Hell with you!"
- Conan the Barbarian
"Fuck you, asshole."
- The Terminator, when told it stinks like a dead cat in his hotel room
"You're a funny man, Sully... I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."
- Commando
"I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!"
- Commando
"Don't bother my friend, he's dead tired."
- Commando, after killing the henchman riding next to him on the plane
"Stick around."
- Predator, after knifing a guy to the wall
"If it bleeds, we can kill it."
- Predator
"I'm not into politics, I'm into survival."
- The Running Man
"Uplink underground, uplink underground. If you say that one more time, I'll uplink your ass, and you'll be underground!"
- The Running Man
"I'll live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your goddamn spine"
- The Running Man
"Thank you for the cookies. I look forward to tossing them."
- Twins
"If I am not me, then who the hell am I?"
- Total Recall
"Consider that a divorce."
- Total Recall, after shooting his false wife
"Screw you!"
- Total Recall, while killing a guy with a big drill
"Hahahaha! You think this is the real Quaid? It is!"
- Total Recall, faking that he's a hologram before he shoots some cronies
0 comments:
Post a Comment