I used to hate University of Kentucky basketball, but about seven years ago, I dropped my grudge. I don't even remember what I had one for, other than having to constantly hear about them all the time (I loved Rick Pitino while he was there, though). Now, I'm a full-blown fan. We have one of the greatest coaches in the game (John Calipari), and, as the following video shows, we have the best recruit in the land coming in this year: John Wall. Feast your eyes on this diaper dandy (especially note the monster dunkface on Jerry freakin' Stackhouse):
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
John Wall = 2010 National Champions
I used to hate University of Kentucky basketball, but about seven years ago, I dropped my grudge. I don't even remember what I had one for, other than having to constantly hear about them all the time (I loved Rick Pitino while he was there, though). Now, I'm a full-blown fan. We have one of the greatest coaches in the game (John Calipari), and, as the following video shows, we have the best recruit in the land coming in this year: John Wall. Feast your eyes on this diaper dandy (especially note the monster dunkface on Jerry freakin' Stackhouse):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment