There are a few things I want to note about this picture:
First, the kid looks like his parents are a Monchichi doll and those Chomp-Chomp ball-and-chain monsters from Super Mario Brothers (even note the Nintendo product placement on his shirt). This is the part that makes this picture the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while.
Second, the kid has piss running down his leg. This is the unfunny part of the picture.
Last, the cop in the background seems to be enjoying himself and the show. If only I could've been there... it must have been glorious.
Of course, if there's a cop there, and that's really piss running down the kid's leg, they're probably there because his parents are neglectful assclowns that just got popped for a meth lab. Which would explain a lot. It's also a scary thought, because two things I would not want to be around while they're jacked-up on crank is a Monchichi and a Chomp-Chomp...
0 comments:
Post a Comment