Either way, though, this'll give you a good idea what it takes to make me look at you if you're a celebrity woman, so coordinate and adjust accordingly. BTW, it won't do you any good to make fun of any of my choices... remember, it didn't do me any good to wonder why everyone used to be fascinated by Pam Anderson... Hep C's been good to her, I must admit.
Something else you'll notice is that I'm attracted to a lot of these women not only based on their looks but also because they've more than likely played (or just are) women who share common interests. Even with the every day chicks of my reality, the most attractive thing to me is that I can carry on a conversation with one about something that doesn't require me to talk out of my ass.
In no particular order (unless you count "by last name")...
Elizabeth Banks (The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Zack and Miri Make a Porno)
Linda Cardellini (Grandma's Boy, "ER", Scooby-Doo)
Kaley Cuoco ("The Big Bang Theory", "8 Simple Rules", "Charmed")
Adrianne Curry ("America's Next Top Model", nerd lover)
Zooey Deschanel (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Almost Famous, (500) Days of Summer)
Tina Fey ("Saturday Night Live", "30 Rock")
Jenna Fischer ("The Office", Slither)
Mila Kunis ("That '70s Show", "Family Guy", Forgetting Sarah Marshall)
Olivia Munn ("Attack of the Show")
Hayden Panettiere ("Heroes")
Rachael Ray ("30 Minute Meals")
Sarah Silverman ("The Sarah Silverman Program", School of Rock)
Emma Stone (Superbad, Zombieland)
Kris Williams ("Ghost Hunters")
Michelle Williams ("Dawson's Creek", Brokeback Mountain)
3 comments:
Jenna Fischer is mine. I will fight to the death over her if I have to!
I wouldn't fight to the death over any of them, since I have 14 others to choose from! lol
Kaley, Zooey, Mila and Hayden would be my picks from this list.
Post a Comment