skip to main | skip to sidebar
  • Home
  • About
  • Dork Royalty
  • Links
  • SUBSCRIBE TO FEED
TheDorkTower



Monday, September 28, 2009

Apparently Little Keown has spotted the cheesecake...

Why haven't I heard Pearl make fun of this yet?!

Posted by Chris at 5:29 PM 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments
Newer Post Older Post
 

"Nerds" of Wisdom

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets."
- Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Archive

  • ► 2010 (291)
    • ► May 2010 (85)
    • ► April 2010 (45)
    • ► March 2010 (110)
    • ► February 2010 (33)
    • ► January 2010 (18)
  • ▼ 2009 (124)
    • ► December 2009 (14)
    • ► November 2009 (15)
    • ► October 2009 (12)
    • ▼ September 2009 (16)
      • HOLY FUCKING SHIT! MUST READ NOW!!
      • Apparently Little Keown has spotted the cheesecake...
      • Wondering Aloud
      • You're a Green One, Mr. Grinch
      • The Greatest Nation on Earth?
      • The Young Ideologist
      • Two suspicions confirmed via Twitter...
      • Jailhouse Crock
      • Pete Stark takes no guff from these fuckin' swine...
      • Chris' Quote of the Day
      • To steal a catchphrase from Keown...
      • I've got ten words for Kanye...
      • Nobody puts Baby in a corner...
      • How do you spell "The Count"? P-I-M-P...
      • I get on Craigslist from time to time...
      • "The Pearl & I" is a hit!
    • ► August 2009 (14)
    • ► July 2009 (15)
    • ► June 2009 (19)
    • ► May 2009 (2)
    • ► April 2009 (6)
    • ► March 2009 (3)
    • ► February 2009 (4)
    • ► January 2009 (4)
 
  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS

The Dork Tower - Copyright 2009-2010 - Founded by Chris Gaskey - All Rights Reserved