Nobody puts Baby in a corner...

Another day, another icon gone. You know you're getting older when your childhood icons and favorite entertainers start dying (not to mention the people in your life that you actually know)...

It's easy to say when an actor dies that you'll remember them for such-and-such role and that's it. Swayze is one of the few that I think anyone should be able to say, "Oh man, he was awesome in The Outsiders, and Road House, and Next of Kin, and Red Dawn, and Point Break, and Dirty Dancing, and Ghost, and Donnie Darko, and... I could go on." Most of his movies are on my favorites list, and he was on the rather short list of my favorite actors, and that's why I'll feel this loss more than most (but I know I'm not the only one, by far).

I'll miss ya, Dalton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment