Pete Stark takes no guff from these fuckin' swine...

The world would be a better place if more politicians were this forthright, honest, and badass...

5 comments:

September 16, 2009 at 9:34 AM Boat said...

This video is proof just how swarmy and snobbish these congressmen are . What an elitist buffoon. This is almost as poor a town hall performance as when Houston’s Shelia Jackson-Lee took a phone call during a speech from a cancer victim. BTW, these “swine” are no different than you or I. These aren’t all conservatives at the town halls, they’re across the board. In fact, if you have been following polls, more and more dems are going against this healthcare bill now. Its only the Obama drones that haven’t woken up from their revelry of magic bullshit that has been draped over their eyes. Wake up.

September 16, 2009 at 9:40 AM Chris said...

Dude, I wasn't posting this comment as a political statement. I don't even know what they're talking about. I just thought it was an awesome thing to say, when most Congressmen are more worried about image and votes than speaking their minds.

September 16, 2009 at 10:10 AM Boat said...

What? The pee comment? I didn't find it very funny. I think Republicans care more about their image that's why it's such a big deal when they're caught in an affair. It's the liberal politicians that really don't care how they sound to normal town folk.

September 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM Chris said...

I bet you would've found it funny if someone you supported said it. You can admit that. It's natural.

September 16, 2009 at 4:26 PM Boat said...

Well, if it was the citizen saying that instead of the politician...than yeah, I would've thought it was hilarious.

Post a Comment