Our last four Idol contestants took on songs from the movies last night. While Jamie Foxx mentored the four wanna be champions, he still couldn't choose their songs for them. This group just seems to have a way of not helping themselves out. I am out of town and my note taking was nil last night (hence the short post). I did watch though.Lee sang "Kissed by a Rose". The responses from the judging panel were all pretty much the same, not great!!! I did not like it and he is my favorite.
Casey sang "Mrs Robinson". No cartwheels from our judges, but a few cougar jokes at Kara's expense. I liked it, but I am a sucker for Simon and Garfunkel!!!
Big Mike sang "Will You Be There?" from Free Willy and the title escapes me. Couldn't forget the movie though as everyone tried to explain to Simon what it was. I look for Big Mike to go home tonight.
Crystal shocked the word by choosing Kenny Loggins' Caddyshack ditty "I'm Alright" It was fun and very well recieved. Mrs Bowersox should win this competition!! She was excellent last night!!!!
One new fun addition to last night was duets. Crystal and Lee sang "Falling Slowly" from Juno! It was awesome!!
Casey and Mike sang "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?". It was pretty good, too.
As you know the top 3, is a great place to be. The contestants get to take the Idol camera crews to their hometowns.
It's either Casey or Mike going home tonight, that's my guess. See ya next week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment