That's right! I'm about to get a new dog! No, it's not the one on the right (although that would be pretty badass to have the meanest little sawed-off bastard of a dog, ever). But, whatever it looks like, and whatever gender it may turn out to be, I have a certain list of names I'd like to name a dog. After all, it's been years since I've gotten to name one of my pets, unless you count my entirely too anti-social cat Hyde. I have so many names I'd like to use, it just became all too much for me.This is where you, my extended familial unit, comes in! On the far-right, you should see a poll asking you which of the choices I should make when naming my new puppy. Select the one you like the best. That's it! Voting will continue until I bring it home. Literally, I will walk in the door, sit down with my pup, log on to The Dork Tower, check the poll results, and say "Welcome home, Blank!" Okay, so I won't be so lame and dickless about it, but a certain version of that event will transpire.
Thanks preemptively for your help, guys! One love, and, now, two loves with the puppy dawg on the way!
0 comments:
Post a Comment