We all have our opinions when it comes to movies, and we like to tell other people why we're right and they're wrong about them. This isn't one of those times. When it comes to the Oscars, I root for who I want to win, but I'm realistic about who is probably going to win. Below are my predictions for all of the major categories (once again reminding you that they may or may not be who I'm pulling for)...
Best Picture: The Hurt Locker
Best Director: Kathryn Bigelow (The Hurt Locker)
Best Actor: Jeff Bridges (Crazy Heart)
Best Actress: Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side)
Best Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz (Inglourious Basterds)
Best Supporting Actress: Mo'Nique (Precious)
Best Original Screenplay: Inglourious Basterds
Best Adapted Screenplay: Precious
Best Animated Movie: Up
Best Art Direction: Avatar
Best Cinematography: Avatar
Best Costume Design: Nine
Best Film Editing: Inglourious Basterds
Best Original Song: "The Weary Kind" by Ryan Bingham (Crazy Heart)
Best Original Score: Up
Best Visual Effects: Avatar
Best Sound Editing: Avatar
Best Sound Mixing: Avatar
Best Make-Up: Star Trek
0 comments:
Post a Comment