skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About
Dork Royalty
Links
SUBSCRIBE TO FEED
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day, laddies!
Now gimme some gold shillin's, or there's gonna be some killin's!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
Newer Post
Older Post
"Nerds" of Wisdom
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets."
- Dracula,
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Archive
▼
2010
(291)
►
May 2010
(85)
►
April 2010
(45)
▼
March 2010
(110)
Welcome our two new contributors!
Darla's American Idol Round-up: The Top 10
Chris' Quote of the Day
Awesome "final girl" horror movie art!
"I've seen you before... you're the asshole on TV."
Need another example of what's wrong with this cou...
The OFFICIAL Expendables trailer!
Are you ready? I certainly am...
A site that may Give You Hope...
NASA discovers the Death Star orbiting Saturn!
Sumo Bones strikes again!
Chris' Quote of the Day
Does this mean we've made it, or they're desperate...
The Virgin Mary's comeback?
New site-specific stuff!
We all have our off days...
Some of the best advertising I've ever seen...
New Weezer music video, "I'm Your Daddy"...
The eternal struggle between 8 o'clock and I conti...
Don't buy Chris Evans as Cap? Think again...
Something to brighten your day...
Chris' Quote of the Day
Wanna know the best part of UK basketball?
DBT on Squidbillies in July!
8 o'clock? Remember me?
One more theory...
How did this not win 1987's Best Picture Oscar?!
Thanks!
Facebook ads strike again...
The Scott Pilgrim trailer has arrived!
Penny Arcade says what all video game fans are thi...
Chris' Lyrics to Live By...
This was the morning and I today...
If this song could be about you, apply here...
First look at Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis as Burke ...
One of the most important videos you might ever wa...
Thought I'd share this...
I've never wanted to be a cartoon unicorn so much...
Chris' Quote of the Day
Get Him to the Greek red band trailer...
The BAFTA Video Game Awards...
Harvey Keitel salutes De Niro...
Immediate Changes
"It might be a good time to remember that the ends...
216? YES WE DID!
Chris' Quote of the Day
Humans = abortions, chickens = omelets
Wake up, people...
Northern Iowa FTW!
The Human Torch tapped to play Captain America...
Re: A "titan"-ic remake...
Holy shit! Sonic 4!!
Well, it's official...
Warren Lich concept trailer...
A "titan"-ic remake...
Definitely words to live by...
Robert Ford shot the wrong Jesse James...
Clearly dope tattoo...
Futurama is almost back!
Kevin Butler Pwns Nintendo!
I may have just lost faith in originality for good...
Love your vagina...
Chris' Quote of the Day
The perfect woman...
First official Predators trailer!
I will "kick" someone's "ass" if I don't get to se...
Tea Party? More like puke party...
Chris' Quote of the Day
Scott Pilgrim - the first teaser... poster. (it's ...
Chris' Quote of the Day
Happy St. Patrick's Day, laddies!
Chris' Quote of the Day
Chris' Lyrics to Live By...
Get your bracket here!
Drive-by Truckers on Letterman last night...
A League of Extraordinary Literary Characters...
Robert Rodriguez is at it again...
Greatest action movie ever? Just maybe...
Chris' Lyrics to Live By...
Chris' Quote of the Day
Thanks for the present interwebs, xoxo, Chris...
Full trailer for Twilight: Eclipse!!
Robin Hood done RIGHT?! Could it be...
Shock Labyrinth 3D ftw...
Chris' Quote of the Day
Remembering Corey Haim...
Tron Legacy and some Batman
Matt Reviews... Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Chris' Lyrics to Live By...
Chris' Quote of the Day
Ever wonder what Mr. Burns would look like in real...
The newest from Yellowberri studios...
Chris' Quote of the Day
My welfare 'tis of thee...
Chris' 2010 Oscar predictions...
Figure Skating x 10 to the Awesome!
Survival of the Dead trailer...
We are all that is man...
Dork Royalty: Simon Pegg
Matt's Person of the Month: Jeph Loeb
Just so everyone doesn't forget...
One of the coolest movie ideas I've heard in a whi...
Well, since you put it that way...
This Too Shall Pass...
You have to read this. Seriously...
Will's Rant-ology...
Chris' Person of the Month: Bruce Campbell
Speaking of Van Hels... er... Abe Lincoln...
Creation
And You Thought He Only Freed the Slaves....
►
February 2010
(33)
►
January 2010
(18)
►
2009
(124)
►
December 2009
(14)
►
November 2009
(15)
►
October 2009
(12)
►
September 2009
(16)
►
August 2009
(14)
►
July 2009
(15)
►
June 2009
(19)
►
May 2009
(2)
►
April 2009
(6)
►
March 2009
(3)
►
February 2009
(4)
►
January 2009
(4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment