Soak it in, folks. THIS is what this is what Dumbfuck General James stuck his dick in, in lieu of SANDRA BULLOCK... I guess that scuzzbucket Kat Von D wasn't available. I promise you all, you are not hallucinating, and this is not the Twilight Zone. I'm sorry, Sandy. I truly, truly am.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Robert Ford shot the wrong Jesse James...
Hey, biker bitch... you cheated on Sandra freakin' Bullock! America's sweetheart! For that, despite it being only March, you have won one of the Dork Tower's first annual Excellence in Douchebaggery Awards! Here's your prize (along with about twenty-seven venereal diseases)...

Soak it in, folks. THIS is what this is what Dumbfuck General James stuck his dick in, in lieu of SANDRA BULLOCK... I guess that scuzzbucket Kat Von D wasn't available. I promise you all, you are not hallucinating, and this is not the Twilight Zone. I'm sorry, Sandy. I truly, truly am.
Soak it in, folks. THIS is what this is what Dumbfuck General James stuck his dick in, in lieu of SANDRA BULLOCK... I guess that scuzzbucket Kat Von D wasn't available. I promise you all, you are not hallucinating, and this is not the Twilight Zone. I'm sorry, Sandy. I truly, truly am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment