But, if you are looking for parodies on pop music and the like, I present to you, "The Key of Awesome". Below is one of many funny videos. Check out his YouTube site for more.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Tron Legacy and some Batman
This morning while checking out all of my sites in my favorites tab, I found the trailer for the new Tron Legacy film. However, embedding the video was denied. So, if you wish to view the trailer here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HcsDc_9LX8
But, if you are looking for parodies on pop music and the like, I present to you, "The Key of Awesome". Below is one of many funny videos. Check out his YouTube site for more.
But, if you are looking for parodies on pop music and the like, I present to you, "The Key of Awesome". Below is one of many funny videos. Check out his YouTube site for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment