I'm not a huge fan of Adult Swim shows outside of "King of the Hill", "Family Guy", "Robot Chicken", and SOME "Aqua Teen Hunger Force", but I do enjoy the occasional "Squidbillies". The new season starts in May, and my favorite band, Drive-by Truckers, guest star on an episode in July! Finally, a reason to stay up late that doesn't involve tits and simulated sex on Cinemax!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
DBT on Squidbillies in July!
I'm not a huge fan of Adult Swim shows outside of "King of the Hill", "Family Guy", "Robot Chicken", and SOME "Aqua Teen Hunger Force", but I do enjoy the occasional "Squidbillies". The new season starts in May, and my favorite band, Drive-by Truckers, guest star on an episode in July! Finally, a reason to stay up late that doesn't involve tits and simulated sex on Cinemax!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment