No matter what you think of the quality of his past few films, George A. Romero is a certified horror god. His new Dead flick is coming soon, and Bloody-Disgusting premiered the trailer today. Even though I'm a horror aficionado, and zombies are my favorite type of monster, I'll admit that Survival of the Dead doesn't look like it will dethrone Romero's original Dawn as the king of the zombies. But, as an apologist of his vastly underrated Land and Diary, this looks just as good as anything he's done since Dawn.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Survival of the Dead trailer...
No matter what you think of the quality of his past few films, George A. Romero is a certified horror god. His new Dead flick is coming soon, and Bloody-Disgusting premiered the trailer today. Even though I'm a horror aficionado, and zombies are my favorite type of monster, I'll admit that Survival of the Dead doesn't look like it will dethrone Romero's original Dawn as the king of the zombies. But, as an apologist of his vastly underrated Land and Diary, this looks just as good as anything he's done since Dawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment